Sunday 30 October 2016

Shadows in the darkness!!!
By Caitlin Purves, Brittney Chapman, and Ella Barr. Year 7 students 2016
The lights turn off,
In the haunted house tonight,
With squeals and screams,
That gives me quite a fright.

I see a vision of a bat,
Could it be dracula or a rat?
Suddenly I feel teeth Sinking into my skin,
Sucking out my blood from within.

My teeth burst like i’m cursed,
Out pops a fang,
I fly around and start to hang,
I shiver in fear as I should’ve been aware,
In the haunted house tonight.  

I soon see a figure creeping up to the house,
I swoop down and catch him like a mouse,
For I am thirsty for blood.

In the darkness of the night,
I take a thirsty bite,
as the helpless boy shrieked in fright,
Cause I am a vampire lurking in the night.

Now that all the rotten smelly children are in bed,
I come in and bite their ugly heads.
SO YOU BETTER BEWARE IN THE HAUNTED HOUSE TONIGHT OR YOU’LL HAVE A FRIGHTFUL NIGHT. !!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment