Wednesday 17 February 2016

 
                                                       All About Me!!!!!

Well firstly my name is Alysha. There are 5 people in my family including me. My Mum’s name is Valdina she works as a bible college registrar and my Dad’s name is James and he works as a Teacher in a youth residential facility. I have a brother named Jaylen and he loves to cook, play basketball, play the drums and play video games he is 13 yrs old. I also have a sister named Hannah she loves art and swimming and she loves eating lollies.
I enjoy singing, Baking, Art, playing netball and spending time with friends and family. I’m a christian I love going to Church every sunday. My favourite colour is blue, I love the colour blue. My favourite food is probably spaghetti bolognaise especially the one my brother makes. When I grow up I want to be a veterinarian because I love animals even though I don’t have any pets I’ve been trying to beg my parents but they don’t agree. My Hero’s are definitely my Mum and Dad because they always inspire me to believe in myself and be myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment